Going Interactive worked closely with the Consumer Source Interactive team and delivered a whole new way to search for new homes online. NewHomeGuide.com was given a whole new visual design, sophisticated color palette, cool Flash elements, and a streamlined search path to help NHG become the best online destination for new home builders and communities. Going Interactive not only created a whole new design and image, but also delivered a much shorter and direct search path which will ideally generate more leads and keep users clicking through and coming back.
A few site specifics of the new site are…
• The site have a new look targeted toward the core audience and will ideally evoke a “Wow” from customers and prospects. It is wider, allowing more room on the screen for functions, content, and rich media ads.
• All community lifestyles can be searched simultaneously from the home page now.
• The site was completely rebuilt to expose listing and article content to search engine spiders and ultimately boost rankings.
• Visitors can now make search criteria modifications on search results pages – removing the need to go ‘back’ in most instances.
• Listing pages are now consolidated into 3 tabs instead of 5. Community photos are now on the community detail page in a slideshow while floor plans are at the bottom of the home detail page and can be much wider and easier to view and print.
So far in 2007, the site was 45% above last January and the new site should help convert even more visitors to leads!
Check out the new site here: www.newhomeguide.com