Note: The VLOG (video blog) is coming in about a week, so check back if you’d like to watch the full presentation.
I personally wanted to thank everyone who came out to the BMA – Business Marketing Association of Atlanta Luncheon yesterday and BMA for the opportunity to share some insights on all digital sales and marketing tools. It was a great crowd and seemed like a number of people walked away with a smile and a hopefully a new idea or two.
In the presentation we covered things like: Websites, Flash Presentations, Microsites, PowerPoint, CDs, DVDs, Trade Show digital media, Online Advertising and Rich Media Advertising, Email campaigns, Video, Viral Marketing and DWOMM (Digital Word of Mouse Marketing), Podcasts, Videocasts, Blogs, Vlogs, and RSS feeds. (that’s a lot!)
There was a request from the audience to post the Resource Slide content I covered near the end of the presentation on all Digital Sales and Marketing Tools (see our site for more info Going Interactive). So here’s the list…
Websites to check out:
– Wikipeida.org – a wikis based site that’s got an answer to all those confusing words
– Seth Godin – one of the leading speakers and authors on Viral Marketing
– del.icio.us – a social bookmarking site that show what the people like
Podcasts to check out:
– Marketing Online Live – interesting conversational podcast
– Wired News – topical and relevant
Magazines to check out:
– Fast Company – interesting articles
– WIRED – hi-tech and forward thinking
Creative and Design Magazines to check out:
– STEP inside Design – variety of creative
– Communication Arts – Fantastic work in advertising, design, new media
– How – creative work represented
Great Blog to check out:
– Stephen Spencer – a blogging guru with marketing spin
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.