Just read an interesting article recently on MarketingVox which gave some interesting survey results for online shoppers. It seems it’s worth pushing your company to do more online than just give them great products. Consumers want more stuff like… Unique experiences, to give feedback, a Welcome message, and they want to feel like a part of the Online Community. Of course different age groups tend to want different things. Here’s a few details below, but read the article for the scoop.
– 35 percent of respondents say they’re most likely to return to a shopping website if it makes recommendations on products or services for sale.
– 26 percent say they want “a unique experience each time” they shop.
– 18 percent say they’re more likely to return “if the site solicits their feedback” on its products and services.
– 16 percent say “a welcome when they arrive” at the site is the factor most likely to make them return
– 6 percent say they’re most likely to return “if the site makes them feel part of a community” with other shoppers/site visitors.
Going Interactive is here to help you with your online project. Give us a call and we can discuss details.